2019 Timbersled 129LE
Unmatched Handling. Ultimate Versatility. Added Flotation.
- Premium FOX® ZERO QS3 Shocks
- 129" Timbersled Traverse Track™
- NEW Extended Tunnel Top
- NEW Extended Side Panels
- NEW Rail and 129 Hyfax
- Color Matched Rails, Spindle and Ski Loop
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- EK X-Ring Chain
- For Unmatched Rider Confidence and Control: The state-of-the-art Timbersled ARO™ platform combines the Timbersled Traverse Ski™ and Timbersled Traverse Track™ with an aluminum chassis for precise handling in all conditions plus improved deep snow lift.
- Timbersled ARO™ Platform: The narrow and agile chassis enhances handling and minimizes rider fatigue so that you can go further, longer. The Timbersled ARO™ also features a raised drive shaft to improve lift to get the bike on top of the snow faster.
- Timbersled ARO™ Rear Suspension: The rear suspension combined with the raised drive shaft allows the Timbersled ARO™ to mimic the feel and performance of your dirt bike. The suspension delivers 30% more front track shock travel and 2" more overall suspension travel. The track approach angle is optimized for improved lift in deep snow. Premium FOX® ZERO QS3 shocks come standard.
- 1:1 Ski to Track Ratio: The consistent 11.5" width of the ski and track allows for more confident handling. The track follows the line established by the ski for precise sidehilling and carving.
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™ & Traverse Track™: Skags and tri-keel shape provide a better grip and precise handling. Ski allows for better lean angles on hard-pack and more control in deep snow. 129" track features optimized snow window placement and an adjusted gear ratio to increase track speed and more power on the snow. With better climbing and increased traction, this track design is easier to lean and steer.
- Timbersled® TRIO™: The ultimate in performance, handling and control. This supplemental front shock is available as an accessory, is easy to bolt on for snow bike use, and quick to remove when you convert back to dirt bike mode.
- Timbersled® Suspension Strut (TSS) Install Kit: Easily adjustable for all riding styles, the TSS Install Kit provides up to 70% more rear suspension travel and restores your dirt bike's natural suspension feel and pivot point.
- With the Industry's Fastest Installation: Spend more time riding and less time going from dirt to snow. The direct bolt-on system and design mean that no bike or air box modifications are required. The bolt-on spindle is fast and easy with no drilling needed. Pre-bled brakes provide confident brake performance.
- Direct Bolt-On System: No bike or air box modifications are needed thanks to the Timbersled ARO™ direct bolt-on system and design.
- Pre-Bled Brakes: The pre-bled brake system combined with no modifications needed for install translate to quicker, easier conversions from dirt to snow and back again.
- Timbersled ARO™ Spindle: Save time with no drilling required. The Timbersled ARO™ spindle is a universal design for all bike brands.
- Proven Performance in the Toughest Terrain: Strong where it needs to be and light where it can be, the Timbersled ARO™ is the top choice of athletes and extreme backcountry riders. The aluminum chassis provides lightweight strength for increased durability without sacrificing performance.
- Engineered Toughness: The Timbersled ARO™ is the top choice of racers as they dominate the race tracks thanks to its ultimate toughness.
- Aluminum Frame and Extruded Frame Rails: Aluminum frame is both strong and lightweight. Extruded frame rails provide increased durability.
- Shielded Brake System: Complete, pre-bled brake system with shielded design for consistent braking performance across all bike brands and weather conditions.
- Chain Case Chain: EK520 SRX2 52 Link (continuous)
- Chain Slider: Standard
- Disc Brake Type: Wilwood Hydraulic Dual Piston
- Drive Chain: EK520 SRX2 70 Link (master link)
- Drive Shaft Sprocket: 17 tooth - 15t spline
- Lower Chain Case Sprocket: 17 tooth - 15t spline
- Upper Chain Case Sprocket: 18 tooth - 15t spline
- Estimated Dry Weight - Front (lbs/kg): 16.0 / 7.25
- Estimated Dry Weight - Rear (lbs/kg): 117.0 / 53.1
- Overall Length: 65.5 in (166.37 mm)
- Track Width/Length/Height (in): 11.5 / 129 / 2.5 Traverse Track™
- Front Track Shock: FOX® ZERO QS3
- Rear Suspension: Timbersled ARO™ Long Travel
- Rear Track Shock: FOX® ZERO QS3
- Rear Travel - Fixed Install Kit (in/cm): 12 / 30.5
- Rear Travel - TSS Install Kit (in/cm): 20 / 50.8
- Skag Type: Timbersled Traverse™ Hardened
- Ski Type: Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- Install Kits: Suspension Strut and Fixed Strut
- Color / Graphics: Titanium Silver
- Storage: Accessory
- Storage Mat: Accessory
Timbersled systems fit a wide range of modern motocross and off-road dirt bikes from the early 90's to today. Because the Timbersled system is universal, it requires an Installation kit (or fit kit) that is motorcycle specific. The installation kit consists of all the motorcycle specific mounting pieces. See your dealer for details.
- Rear Suspension
- Timbersled ARO™ Long Travel
- Rear Travel
- Fixed Install Kit: 12 in. (30.5 cm); TSS Install Kit: 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Ski Type
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- Track Type
- Traverse Track™
- Track Dimensions
- 11.5 x 129 x 2.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- 117.0 lb. (53.1 kg)