2019 Honda CRF150R EXPERT
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Winning Starts from Day One.
Get off to the right start, and you have a huge advantage. It’s true in racing, where the holeshot counts for everything, and it’s true in life, where the lessons your kids learn early turn them into the adults they’ll become. That’s why parents work so hard to give their kids every advantage they can. And if you’re talking about teaching your youngster to focus, set goals, and win on the track, they need a machine that works just as hard at it as you do. And when it comes to motocross, that bike is Honda’s CRF150R.
The CRF150R is designed to put your Red Rider up front and into the winners circle. It’s not an off-road bike with a low seat height; it’s a serious competition machine tailor-made for young racers. Designed around a single-cylinder Honda Unicam engine, it offers all the performance your riders need to win. Put them on the wrong bike, and they’ll get frustrated. Let them taste the champagne (or maybe the sparkling apple juice), and they’ll learn to apply themselves on the track and later in life. Sounds like a no brainer to us.
Plus, since the right-sized bike is critical, to fit a wider variety of riders, we also make the CRF150R available in a second version: the CRF150R Expert, featuring bigger wheels, a higher seat and longer swingarm.
Premium Suspension: Showa front and rear gives you unrivaled suspension action, especially over smaller, faster bumps that unsettle a bike’s chassis.
Honda Performance: Thanks to the Unicam cylinder head, this four-stroke engine is more powerful yet more compact, improving handling, power and efficiency.
- Lightweight Wheels: Strong, lightweight wheels are durable and minimize unsprung weight.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides powerful, precise braking.
- Showa Suspension: The adjustable 37mm leading-axle inverted Showa cartridge fork features specially tuned valving for small bumps and a friction-reducing design to improve compression and rebound control.
- Unicam Engine: The CRF150R uses a Unicam engine based on our championship-winning CRF450R. Designed to give you excellent rideability and more power and torque across the rev range, the engine runs consistently at different tracks—it’s an all-around winner.
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension: The CRF150R’s Pro-Link rear-suspension system features a fully adjustable Showa shock for superb bump absorption and wheel control.
- Rear Disc Brake: The rear disc brake provides powerful, precise braking.
- Accelerator Pump: The CRF150R uses a carburetor featuring a “direct push” accelerator pump which gives you better, more immediate throttle response.
- Big-Bike MX Graphics: The CRF150R features clean, bold, bright graphics that look like our CRF450R’s. Look like a pro, ride like a pro.
- Track-Designed Chassis: A lightweight, high-tensile steel frame with large-diameter frame tubing and crossmember delivers excellent turning performance and straight-line tracking.
- Engine Type: 149cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 66 mm x 43.7 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.7:1
- Valve Train: Unicam, four-valve; 26 mm intake, steel; 22.5 mm exhaust, steel
- Induction: Keihin 32 mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ignition: Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Transmission: Close-ratio five speed
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 15T/50T
- Front Suspension: 37 mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork; 10.8 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link fully adjustable Showa single shock; 10.7 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 220 mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 190 mm disc
- Front Tire: 70/100-19 Dunlop MX51
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16 Dunlop MX51
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27 deg. 48 min.
- Trail: 3.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
- Seat Height: 34.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 187 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel–ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.11 gal.
- Emissions: Consult owners manual for optional racing parts.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF150RB
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 66 mm x 43.7 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin 32 mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 37 mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork; 10.8 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- 70/100-19 Dunlop MX51
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link fully adjustable Showa single shock; 10.7 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Single 190 mm disc
- Rear Tire
- 90/100-16 Dunlop MX51
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 187 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.11 gal.
- 50.6 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 34.1 in.
- 3.8 in.
- 27 deg. 48 min.
- Close-ratio five speed
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 15T/50T